Non-surgical ProceduresWomen and men in this century are very aware of their appearance and how every part of their body looks like. Often, when a specific area of their body makes them feel uncomfortable, they look for medical guidance that allows them to find the best option to improve what is bothering them. Thanks to numerous technological advances, nowadays, there are many plastic surgeries to eliminate, reduce, augment, fill, or lift any tissue in the body so it has the desired shape.
Just as there are patients who agree with the possibility of entering the operating room to change their body, others prefer to stay on the sidelines and opt for aesthetic treatments without incisions or sutures. These procedures are known as "non-invasive" or "minimally invasive," and they have very positives outcomes in patients.
As a certified plastic surgeon in Colombia, I have authorization from the Colombian Society of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery to do these kinds of treatments at my office, giving you the confidence that the results will be what you expect and don't have any risks. My extensive career as a plastic surgery specialist allows me to guarantee that my main priority is to put your health ahead of any procedure.
A big advantage of these minimally invasive treatments is that you can perfect any trait or physical detail you wish without having to go into an operating room. Some of them give you the same benefits as a conventional surgical procedure, and they can better match your budget.
Some aesthetic procedures that I offer at my office are:
- Botox Botulinum toxin is substance that has a specific effect on the muscles, as it softens expression lines and undesired wrinkles. I use the right doses of Botox on certain areas of the face to weaken the contraction force of the muscles. When I apply it to a strategic spot on the face, the muscle stops receiving nervous signals, which weakens it and makes it's impossible to contract. Likewise, the muscles in the treated area relax, causing the wrinkles and expression lines to soften.
- Tissue Augmentation At my office, I apply treatments with hyaluronic acid and lipo injections that augment facial features, such as the corners of the lips, the furrow of the nose, and cheekbones. In this way, I can prolong your youthful appearance with alternative methods of plastic surgery that have extremely effective results.
- Scar Correction Even though it is not possible to make them disappear, there are many procedures that allow me, as a plastic surgeon, to improve them significantly. During the procedure, I start by removing the scar in order to stitch up the wound again with advanced techniques in aesthetic surgery. The results are usually better than the previous scar, and this will help you feel satisfied with this area of your body, which may have made you feel self-conscious
- Non-surgical Rejuvenation Nowadays, it is possible to make aesthetic corrections to many parts of the body without surgery. To do this, there are specialized techniques with apparatuses that I've used before, and they get excellent results. Additionally, the application of hyaluronic acid, botulinum toxin, and facial lipo injection are the aesthetic procedures that I perform to improve the appearance of your skin without incisions or stitches.
- Brow Lift This procedure helps improve the appearance of redundant skin on the upper eyelid, especially in women, giving the brows a more attractive shape. The technique that I use consists of suspending the brows with internal sutures and then attaching them, giving the patient a natural appearance, and the results usually last longer than Botox.
- Lipo injections I apply these on the face, scars, breasts, hips, and glutes. It is an aesthetic procedure that is minimally invasive and achieves positive results in patients. To begin the procedure, I have to suck out fat from another part of the body where there is more of it, usually from the abdomen, with a method called liposuction. When I get enough fat, my medical team and I prepare the lipid tissue to inject the fat in the appropriate area until it achieves the shape and volume desired by the patient.